• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove Sticky Infernals | Resolved
I think "Sticky" (or whatever the trait is that not only unequips what ever is in your hand, but DROPS it) is an unneeded addition to infernals. A lot of people have lost extremely valuable items due to it being grabbed into an infernal that straight up throws it into void or fire. Unless that is the intended feature, to provide a way to encourage more grind or that we're incentivized to use weaker weapons, I really think it needs to be disabled or removed. Especially with the removal of permanence, its just frustrating.
Permanence was removed as the way it interacted with many other features caused major grief both player & admin side, it will not be returning.

In answer to your request to remove Disarming from Infernals;
This trait is to do exactly that, to give incentive to use a variety of weapons and to force the player to chose their battles.
Not only do DeathChests make item loss extremely unlikely ever, but if you're choosing to fight an Infernal in The End, Nether, Aether or near a lava pool, you know exactly the risk you're taking.

What you call frustrating, is one of the only, very few, balancing functions for late-game Enchanted as, I'm sure you're aware, players get very, very overpowered towards the end.
(05-02-2020, 11:31 PM)Sequacious Wrote: Permanence was removed as the way it interacted with many other features caused major grief both player & admin side, it will not be returning.

In answer to your request to remove Disarming from Infernals;
This trait is to do exactly that, to give incentive to use a variety of weapons and to force the player to chose their battles.
Not only do DeathChests make item loss extremely unlikely ever, but if you're choosing to fight an Infernal in The End, Nether, Aether or near a lava pool, you know exactly the risk you're taking.

What you call frustrating, is one of the only, very few, balancing functions for late-game Enchanted as, I'm sure you're aware, players get very, very overpowered towards the end.

That is all true. I suppose thats one way for replayability, haha.