• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community | Advertising, Vote Reminders, Twitter & 7 Years of Matecraft
Rainbow 
Hello everyone

All of the staff have been very busy behind the scenes over the last week or two, working hard to improve the server by making changes, fixing bugs and making sure that everything is running smoothly. (Sequacious posted here reading the current updates and news.)

As some of you are aware, we have had an influx of new people, and this is really good for the server, as it means that we are growing and that the advertising that we are currently doing is working.

Can I please just remind everyone to be as welcoming and inviting of the new people as possible, even if it is just as simple as asking them if they would like to join you in what you are doing.

I would like to do more with the advertising for the server, so starting next week we are going to be running two campaigns on our Twitter & Facebook.
The first is going to be a vote remind which is going to be tweeted out every day next week reminding people to vote for the server. If you can please vote for the server everyday this would help us out massively and you get some cool in game rewards as well. (You can find the link to our voting sites here)

The second one I am going to be running just for next week is an experiment to see how certain hashtags preform and what interaction that they get.
So this will be things like #selfiesunday and it might be a selfie of a few people on the server all grouped together.

I have also made some minor changes to some of the advertisements that we put out on twitter, these are mainly just changes to some hashtags & wording and adding pictures for the Discord, Website and Store information that we send out.

If you do have any questions about any of this you can reach me on Discord or in game, or if you do have any suggestions of things you would like to see, please let me know.

The whole reason we are making these changes is that on the 20th of this month, Matecraft will have been running for 7 years. This in itself is a massive achievement and I would like to say thank you to all of the players and staff who have helped us reach this milestone.

We are currently looking at possibly holding some sort of event on the server in order to crown this achievement.
Thanks
Away